Dear Property Directors,
Please see the results of the Survey completed by the attendees of the June 2017 Property Directors Forum and the group’s membership.
The Survey and Report uncovers some interesting issues in sustainability:
- Sustainability work is being carried out but budget issues may be driving a decline in activity
- The Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES) is an issue that may catch out some organisations. The Government needs to act.
- Technology has a big role to play in turning inefficient buildings into sustainable buildings
- Sustainability pays through cost reductions
- Lack of employee training and involvement may be a problem in waiting
- Are we heading for an unsustainable building problem?
You can download the results in a pdf Infographic format here.
Or to download the full Survey Report please click here.
The Property Directors Forum Team
PS: Save the date – our 10th Anniversary Event will take place on 16th November 2017 at the Royal Society of Chemistry George Bromfield of Brooks MacDonald will be back to provide an overview of the state of the market and the economy.
Please contact Gail Wickes if you think a colleague or peer contact of yours would be interested in joining the Property Directors Forum and attending our next event.